We are in the process of carrying out a review of our online members and we'd be grateful if you could log in to the club website here and take a moment to review your personal details. Parents with child members can also review their children as they should be linked to your record. Get in touch with Jim Hogan here if your son / daughter is not listed.
Some of you have your personal information set as private. The club cannot see it. If you are able to review that setting and share your details with us that would be a great help. This information can only be seen by fully authorised club officials and not other members.
While we're not that fussed about dates of birth for senior members, we do need to see your children's dates of birth so we can make sure it is held on their RFU record.
Things to note
- My details - you can add your own photo here so people can see who you are.
- Password - It is a good idea to change these often. Most laptops / phones suggest and remember them. I'm never sure if that is a good idea or not...
- Email preferences - Hopefully you won't unsubscribe to any club options. Do pay attention to the marketing email links at the bottom of the page. These are controlled by Pitchero, not the club. You can opt in or out as you see fit here.
- Privacy - this should be self explanatory, but do let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Social - you can link your Facebook profile to your club account.
- Rewards - controlled by Pitchero. You can opt in our out by clicking one button.
- Photos and videos - all imagery you have opted to share or not with the club.
- Close account - hopefully none of you will click this.
Watch this space for details about an improved online registration and membership payment process this August ahead of our 125th season.